Ultimate MK Outtakes Ultimate MK Outtakes

Ii gotta ask you something

Can you tell me the site where you got the star theme? (The msuic that plays when you get a mario star) I need that please!

Froggy VS. Evil Froggy VS. Evil

Hey remember me?

Was this made before/after your Leon Quest movie? Anyways, do you think you could send me all your CT sprites...I've seen a bunch of movies with custom Chrono, and I figured you might have them. -Zack.

MyStiKKhAoS responds:

Hey, sorry, I don't have any Chrono Trigger sprites on my computer ever since I cleaned my hard drive.
I recommend www.rpgicons.com
Thanks.

Chrono Mirror Chrono Mirror

Holy fuck.

Holy shit dude! I have to admit...that is the coolest thing I have ever seen...I used to like Crono VS Everyone, but this...this goes far beyond anything I've ever seen...better than Genryu's blade not only in animation, but it sound and effects as well...Keep it up!

Troubles On Angel Island2 Troubles On Angel Island2

You did good on this one, man.

That PKMN spoof made me laugh my ass off. The other parts were funny, as well. I can swear, I didn't wait to watch part 2. Heh.

Ragnarok Online Battle Ragnarok Online Battle

Yes, it does.

Yes people, Ragnarok Battle Online DOES exist, because I have it in my GAMES file. It is the most cool game I have ever played. It is similar to Tekken and Street Fighter, except you can meet other characters...all the screens are like that, even towns, forests, and battles. I have a LVL 83 Thief, and he owns you all. Heh, the only problem is, there's not many people in any of the town. I met like 7 other people on RBO. Anyways, since I'm such a badguy, I'm not gonna tell anyone where to download it. BWAHA! Rofl, I'm just kidding. If you want to know where to download it, watch my next movie! Ragnarok: The Legend (coming in December of 2003) and you shall know where!

Ragnarok Beat Box Battle Ragnarok Beat Box Battle

Damn, that was funny!

Dude can send me all of your Ragnarok Online sprites? I've been waiting for someone who has alot...send them to joshdavenpole@yahoo.com Cause I want those for a movie. Thanks!

Virgo's Mind -Intro 2.0- Virgo's Mind -Intro 2.0-

What the fuck dude

AHEM www.flashkit.com

FF: Ju-Gay-Ho FF: Ju-Gay-Ho

Haha that was god, but...

YOU STOLE MY SAYING! YOU-GAY-HO! X_x;

(2003)Jacob II (2003)Jacob II

.....

Dude....LMFAO!

FF: Leon's Quest II FF: Leon's Quest II

Very good, but sorta short.

I would LOVE to know where you downloaded the sounds. Coulkd you qrite a review for K9999 VS Hanzo then tel me where or how I can get them?
Thanks

-Zack

MyStiKKhAoS responds:

Always nice to have a good review; check your review for that movie, its there. Contact me on AIM: MyStiKKhAoS is my screenname.