Ultimate MK Outtakes Ultimate MK Outtakes

Ii gotta ask you something

Can you tell me the site where you got the star theme? (The msuic that plays when you get a mario star) I need that please!

Froggy VS. Evil Froggy VS. Evil

Hey remember me?

Was this made before/after your Leon Quest movie? Anyways, do you think you could send me all your CT sprites...I've seen a bunch of movies with custom Chrono, and I figured you might have them. -Zack.

MyStiKKhAoS responds:

Hey, sorry, I don't have any Chrono Trigger sprites on my computer ever since I cleaned my hard drive.
I recommend www.rpgicons.com
Thanks.

Chrono Mirror Chrono Mirror

Holy fuck.

Holy shit dude! I have to admit...that is the coolest thing I have ever seen...I used to like Crono VS Everyone, but this...this goes far beyond anything I've ever seen...better than Genryu's blade not only in animation, but it sound and effects as well...Keep it up!

Wakeboarding XS Wakeboarding XS

Alright, I'd just like to say I feel sorry for you

You're quite the cocksucker, man. It's quite simple really. You make an sn that has a site's name on it. When that particular site has DOWNLOADABLE GAMES FOR ANYONE POSSIBLE TO HAVE!
I could have just as easily scored easy points by making an sn like Mini_Clip and downloading games from the site. Btw, you all can download this game which this guy did at www.miniclip.com I feel sorry for you, man...I really do.

Kronik Vs. Crono Kronik Vs. Crono

Yeah he's right.

Yeah that game was a bit weird. The music got annoying, and whenver you got his health to like, -84 or something he do what LOOKED like a cure as always and it kills you. I wouldn't really call this a game. Games are supposed to be fun. This is the only non fun game I've ever played...